HOW TO PLAY SPORTSTAKE 13
You can play the SPORTSTAKE 13™ game by predicting outcomes of 13 predetermined match fixtures drawn from various leagues and other identified professional soccer leagues across the globe.
OPTION 1: USING THIS BET SLIP
Obtain an applicable Fixture List for the SPORTSTAKE 13™ game and predict your outcome for each of the 13 soccer matches.
Mark your predictions in the applicable tick box for each relevant fixture with a black pen or pencil.
 – for a Home Win
[x] – for a Draw
 – for a Home Loss (Away Win)
Should you make a mistake, mark the ‘Cancel Box’.
OPTION 2: USING THE PROPICK OPTION
- You can also play SPORTSTAKE 13™ by choosing the PROPICK™. When choosing PROPICK™, the system will choose fixture outcomes on your behalf by making use of intelligent software configuration that considers history of play between teams in a fixtures and random selections.
- To play PROPICK™ simply choose the size you wish to play e.g. PROPICK sizes 4 or 8 or 16 etc. The PROPICK™ selections are displayed in a green box on the betslip and from your National Lottery electronic wallet.
- You can also request PROPICK directly from the retailer.
OPTION 3: HOW TO PLAY USING THE WEBSITE
COST OF PLAY
- A single board entry costs R2.00.
- Multi-Play bet cost is calculated by multiplying number of boards with R2.00.
- You can select a single or multiple outcomes result for each fixture.
- A valid wager must consist of at least one selection per fixture.
- A minimum price per wager per board is R2.00 vat incl, and a maximum wager per Betslip is R2000.00
- Each wager will cost you R2.00 vat incl.
- You can play PROPICK™ as a quick play option
- There is no Multi Draw option.
- SPORTSTAKE 13 fixture results are considered as the final score after 90 minutes of play or after extra time where applicable, however excludes penalty shoot-out.