HOW TO PLAY LOTTO PLUS
You can play the LOTTO / LOTTO Plus games by choosing a Quick Pick option where the Lottery processing system randomly chooses 6 lucky numbers for you
You can manually choose your lucky numbers by following these easy steps.
Step 1: Find a valid LOTTO Betslip.
Step 2: Using a pen / pencil, choose 6 numbers from 1 to 49 numbers on any board by marking your choice of numbers.
Step 3: Take your Betslip to a teller at an approved Lottery retailer to make your payment.
Step 4: You will receive a receipt from the teller with all your chosen numbers.
Step 5: Make sure you write your name on the back of the receipt.
Step 6: Look out for the next live LOTTO Draw on SABC 2, Wed /Sat at 21h00 to see if you have won.
- You can play as many boards as you want
- To play LOTTO Plus, simply mark off the LOTTO Plus option on your Betslip.
- You can choose a Multi-Draw option which allows you to play the same numbers over multiple draws
- A single LOTTO play will cost you R5.00 vat incl. and a single LOTTO Plus play will cost you R2.50 vat incl.
- Ticket sales close 30 minutes before the Draw.